- THE HYDROFLUX GROUP
- Our Team
- News & Media
- Contact Us
Anaerobic digestion results in the production of biogas that can be used to generate usable electricity, remove pathogens from sludge and reduce the sludge volumes required for further processing and disposal.
With design expertise and references dating back to the 1960’s, the BioCap® Digester Cover and associated components will meet the task of operating in difficult conditions that is generally experienced in anaerobic digesters.
BioCap® has been used on primary, secondary and mixed sludge streams, with both floating and fixed cover designs. Hydroflux Epco also offers a number of digester pre-treatment processing, including the screening of primary and secondary sludge, and then thickening of these sludge streams.
Hydroflux Epco can offer turnkey digester equipment packages including the following:
- • BioCap® Gas Collection Digester Covers – Floating and fixed digester roofs for bio gas storage and pressurisation
- • LanceMix® Sludge Mixing Systems – For homogeneous mixing of the sludge within the digester, ensuring uniform temperature throughout and preventing a surface scum layer forming
- • Sludge Heating Systems – External heat exchangers providing increased heat efficiency, less maintenance and a greater range of sludge mixing systems
- • FlareWell® Gas Utilisation and or Disposal Systems – Range of gas flares for a highly efficient, smokeless and odourless burn and gas utilisation
- • HUBER Strainpress Sludge Screens – Digester Sludge Screens for removing unwanted screenings such as plastics, fine
rages, cotton buds from biosolids, before it enters your anaerobic digester
- • HUBER Sludge Thickeners – Rotary screw thickeners designed for thickening of waste activated sludge prior to feeding to your anaerobic digester
- • CNP Struvite Phosphate Removal – A complete sludge optimisation and phosphorus recovery system that’s installed between anaerobic digestion and sludge dewatering steps
As a pioneer in Australia, Hydroflux Epco continues to offer EPCO Australia’s complete design, build, install and refurbishment service. Our commitment to our clients does not end with the delivery of the project and we support our clients so that that their plants continue to operate at their full design capacity well into the future.