- THE HYDROFLUX GROUP
- Our Team
- News & Media
- Contact Us
Sludge wasting is a critical process step in any wastewater treatment plant. It is required to maintain optimum solids levels within the treatment process and hence performance.
Sludge produced in the RoadTrain® package plants can be processed prior to offsite disposal as follows:
- • Aerobic digestion, for pathogen removal
- • Mechanical Sludge Dewatering using Inclined Screw Press technology
- • Sludge Drying Beds
To view Hydroflux Epco’s full range of package Sewage Treatment Plant Options please select from the links below:
- • Rectangular Welded Package Sewage Plants – The most common of the RoadTrain® package plants is for a fully welded rectangular tank design
- • Rectangular Bolted Package Sewage Plants – For remote locations that are very difficult to reach, or access to large cranes is not possible
- • Circular Package Sewage Plants – For larger packaged systems, typically 2000 EP or greater
As a pioneer in Australia, Hydroflux Epco continues to offer EPCO Australia’s complete design, build, install and refurbishment service. Our commitment to our clients does not end with the delivery of the project and we support our clients so that that their plants continue to operate at their full design capacity well into the future.