- THE HYDROFLUX GROUP
- Our Team
- News & Media
- Contact Us
Clarification processes are commonly used in various stages of solids separation in industrial water and wastewater treatment systems, road construction and tunneling and mining process applications. Hydroflux® have provided over 330 clarifier units installed throughout Australasia, Middle East and UK with installations dating back to 1962.
For municipal sewage clarifier applications please visit our sister company’s website Hydroflux Epco
To view Hydroflux’s full range of Clarifier Applications please select from the links below:
- • Primary Clarification – The first stage of solids separation in industrial wastewater treatment systems, road and tunneling operations, and various mining process applications
- • Secondary Clarification – Typically used for continuous biological wastewater processes to separate biomass from the water phase
- • Tertiary Clarification – Tertiary filtration for the removal of fine suspended solids, nutrients, bacteria and pathogens
- • Lime Saturators – Designed to produce saturated lime water for control of the pH and alkalinity of water in water treatment plants supplying industrial factories and in various mining process applications
- • Sludge Thickeners – Typically used for filtrate washwater recovery in large industrial treatment plants and various high solids mining process applications
As a pioneer in Australia, Hydroflux® continues to offer EPCO Australia’s complete design, build, install and refurbishment service. Our commitment to our clients does not end with the delivery of the project and we support our clients so that that their plants continue to operate at their full design capacity well into the future.