- THE HYDROFLUX GROUP
- Our Team
- News & Media
- Contact Us
The HeadMax® hydraulic suction system is designed for sludge removal in activated sludge treatment with partial or complete nitrification processes. It allows for the construction of a flat floor which saves on civil costs associated with the clarifier build.
The HeadMax® suction system ensures rapid sludge removal and lower sludge blanket depth, reducing the potential of sludge rising up into the effluent discharge weir. The HeadMax® suction system is available in both header and tube configurations.
For maximum ongoing process control, Hydroflux recommend our suction tube configuration complete with adjustable flow gates located on the peripheral drive bridge for ease of operator access.
- • Allows for the construction of a flat concrete floor
- • Suspended system which is adjustable with no contact to the floor
- • Reliable suction tube, fully adjustable with slotted arrangement to suit civils
- • Proprietary sliding gate to adjust the flow to the suction tubes
- • Fully adjustable squeeges
- • Easily replaceable squeeges
For alternative clarifier sludge removal Systems click on the links below:
- • LogMax® – logarithmic plow sludge removal systems – designed for the collection of lighter sludges
- • VeeMax® – chevron pattern plow sludge removal systems – designed for heavy, relatively viscous, sludges
As a pioneer in Australia, Hydroflux® continues to offer EPCO Australia’s complete design, build, install and refurbishment service. Our commitment to our clients does not end with the delivery of the project and we support our clients so that that their plants continue to operate at their full design capacity well into the future.