- THE HYDROFLUX GROUP
- Our Team
- News & Media
- Contact Us
Advantages of the Hydroflux GT-DAF – exclusively design for food courts
The GT-DAF system is a unique two stage separation device designed exclusively for treatment of greasy wastewater from food courts and other retail complexes. It is based on an enhanced flotation design that offers many benefits over using traditional DAF systems.
- The system is up to 30% smaller than traditional DAF systems and requires less space
- The recycle pump uses almost half the power of standard DAF systems resulting in a significant saving
- A submerged high level inlet with overflow ensures that upstream pipework is not full and subject to possible blockages
- A specially designed hopper base to allow automatic de-sludging of the system without full draining
- Designed with solid guarding to prevent splashing during clean down
- Optional unique integrated demulsificaiton process to enhance grease removal. Chemicals supplied in 15L pales so no bulky deliveries required
- Consideration for maintenance and service – enclosed sides
- Fully internally welded stainless steel construction
- Optional full enclosure to allow ventilation directly from the system when installed in a room with other equipment
Please click on one of the links below for additional information or scroll down for photos, brochures and drawings:
- Why Centralised Treatment? – Click Here
- Hydroflux GT-DAF – Not Just a DAF – Click Here
- Standard Sizes – Click Here
- FAQ’s – Click Here
DESIGN CONSTRUCTION OPERATION
Engaging a professional wastewater treatment company to look after the entire wastewater project is a convenient, economical and hassle free option for industry.
Hydroflux Industrial can provide all process design works, manufacture and fabrication, construction and even complete operation of your wastewater treatment plant.
When Hydroflux Industrial provides complete solutions, we can either undertake a contract on a turnkey basis or work together with building services engineers and other construction professionals such as architects, structural engineers and quantity surveyors to ensure that the project is delivered smoothly, without interruption and on time.
BUILD OPERATE TRANSFER (BOT) FINANCING
The Hydroflux® Group is able to offer a Build Operate & Transfer (BOT) option for water and wastewater assets in Australia and New Zealand. This innovative partnership arrangement strengthens existing strong bonds between Hydroflux and their customers for the long term.
Hydroflux, represented by a special purpose vehicle dedicated to the project, supplies the design, construction, financing, and operation of the water or wastewater plant. The plant is transferred to the client at the end of the contract, which is generally around 10 years.
Hydroflux also purchase existing water and wastewater plants on a similar basis, which releases cash to our clients for either returning or distributing to investors or for funding other investments in their core business.
The multidisciplinary structure of the Hydroflux group including design, construction, equipment supply and operation makes Hydroflux the ideal BOT water and wastewater partner.
Please contact Hydroflux if would like to explore the option of either acquiring a new water or wastewater facility without capital outlay or would like to free up cash by selling your existing water or wastewater assets.
Our employees and clients are our most valuable asset. Individuals make a difference. Knowledge sharing and teamwork make the difference