- THE HYDROFLUX GROUP
- Our Team
- News & Media
- Contact Us
Key Features of the HyDAF Wastewater Dissolved Air Flotation system
A HyDAF HD Dissolved Air Flotation system comprises the following main components within one packaged plant:
- Hydroflux Hex Inlet Mixer to provide superior inlet flow distribution and flocculent / recycle stream mixing for optimum flotation.
- Integrated Sludge hoppers for easy settled solids removal.
- Dissolved air recycle stream injection into the Hydroflux Hex Inlet Mixer for immediate air contact with flocculent and solids particles.
- Flotation zone (DAF Zone) to provide a quiescent volume for the formation of float.
- Heavy duty, fully guarded, counter-current surface skimmer for the removal of surface float.
- Effluent discharge baffle to enhance the separation of the clarified effluent from the quiescent volume.
Please click on one of the links below for additional information or the tabs for photos, drawings, case studies and brochures:
- Sustainable Saturation, the simplest and most efficient saturation system available – Click Here
- HD-V. V Bottomed DAF designed for automated removal of settles solids – Click Here
- Standard Sizes – Click Here
- FlooDAF – Designed for Flow rates up to 1ML/hr – Click Here
- Common Applications – Click Here
- FAQ’s – Click Here
Hydroflux® product solutions are fully equipped, ready for operation. This complete offer allows clients to consider the best technical solutions available via the most efficient process