- THE HYDROFLUX GROUP
- Our Team
- News & Media
- Contact Us
Hydroflux Industrial is experienced in bringing your proprietary processes and proof of concept systems into reality. Systems Integration projects encompass anywhere from small scale containerised or skid-mounted pilot systems to full process wastewater treatment plants built to your defined process.
Your project could be implemented in a:
- Small scale skidded system as a proof-of-concept;
- Containerised pilot plant to define full scale process sizing;
- Full scale implementation of a proven treatment process.
Using your pre-defined process Hydroflux will engineer, procure and build to your requirements. Working collaboratively, we will provide process input and options for greater flexibility and process assurance to ensure the best outcome for the project.
Although process outcomes will be your responsibility, mechanical and electrical performance and warranty will be provided by Hydroflux and ongoing operational, service and maintenance support can be included to provide further assurance of the best project outcome.
Previous systems integration examples installed:
- CH2MHill pilot plant to concentration brine waste from Coal Seam Gas – For more information Click Here
- Targeted PFAS removal in both modular and large-scale deployments
- Pilot scale biological wastewater treatment plant