Hydroflux Group Newsletter – May 2019
May 6, 2019
Hydroflux’s latest broadsheet newsletter with informative articles on the local water industry, the Hydroflux group’s activities and people. Please click on the cover below, or click here to read an electronic pdf version.
Contents of this Issue;
- Solution For Algal Removal In Water Supplies
- Deurbanisation. Planning For Sustainability
- Hydroflux, Exclusive Agents for Mena Water
- Completed Project – Likuliku Resort, Fiji
- When to Consider Decentralised Wastewater Treatment
- Hydroflux launch into New Zealand
- The Papua New Guinea Legacy Continues
- Leachate – What is it & Why is it a Problem?
- Sudoku Puzzle
We trust you find our newsletter informative, if you would like to receive a future newsletters via post or email please email [email protected] with your Name, Company and Mail Address and we will gladly add you to our mailing list.
Back issues of the Hydroflux Group Newsletter can be found here.
So Simple, So Efficient.
Wastewater BOD Testing – Is it Time for a Change?
- Community Engagement
- Corporate Announcements
- Group News
- Product News
- Project Announcement